Historically, the convenience of portability in a PA System has meant a compromise in sound quality and fidelity. To answer that call, we at dbx Professional Products are proud to introduce the all-new goRack™ Portable Performance Processor. The goRack is an easy-to-use portable speaker processor. Based on our industry-leading DriveRack® Series, the goRack sits next to a set of powered speakers and provides powerful signal processing including Anti-Feedback (based on our AFS™ Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm), Compression, Sub-Harmonic Synth and EQ. Each processing function can easily be enabled or disabled via top-level function buttons, and settings can be adjusted via goRack’s large data wheel.
goRack’s rear panel features combination 1/4”/XLR inputs that can be connected to either mixer outputs or microphones. When using a mic, the goRack's Mic/Line switch selects the proper input sensitivity and gain range while dual gain controls on the top provide independent level adjustment. goRack’s 1/8” Aux input allows for direct connection of mobile music players while XLR outputs interface with powered speakers.
The goRack represents the best of dbx’s DriveRack processing in its purest, most simplified form all housed in a sleek, compact form factor that fits in your hand, or back pocket. The goRack is perfect for applications from a mixer, or with its dual XLR inputs and Aux input, it can be used as a standalone performance processor/mixer for the solo artist.
- Compact Form Factor
- Anti-Feedback Processing based on the dbx AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression) algorithm
- dbx Compression (based on the dbx 163)
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- EQ (16 Musical Genre-Based 31-Band Graphic EQ Settings)
- Dual dbx Microphone Preamp/Line Inputs
- Selectable Mic/Line Input Settings
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs
- Combination Mic/Line Input Jacks and XLR Outputs
- 1/8" Stereo Aux Input for Mobile Music Players/Devices
- Independent Left and Right Channel Volume Controls